MEDICAL MISSION TRIP - JORDAN
Sat, October 20th - Mon, October 29th
Medical Mission Trip to Jordan
Medical Mission Trip to Jordan - open to all adults. On this trip we will be ministering to Iraq and Syrian refugees. There is a great need for medical personnel, however, we welcome non-medical personnel as well. Arabic translators are also needed.
Donations of vitamins, medications, etc. are very much appreciated! Please ensure that all drugs are good until at least August 2019. Items may be dropped off at the Info Counter in the church foyer.
- Vitamins (All Types: Adult, Children, Prenatal)
- Over-the-counter Allergy Medicine
- Over-the-counter Eye Drops
- Steriod Cream
- Anti-Fungal Cream
- Tums, Pepto Bismol
- Over-the-counter Antacids< (e.g., Prilosec)/li>
- NSAIDS (Ibuprofen, Naproxen, etc.)
- Pain Patches (Salonpas, etc.)
- Travel-size Toothpaste
- New and gently used sunglasses
Another trip to Jordan is planned for Saturday, February 16th - Monday, February 25th, 2019.