The Women's Ministry of Calvary Chapel Old Bridge exists to serve and glorify our Lord Jesus Christ, and to encourage the women within the fellowship and surrounding areas in their walk with the Lord, as well as to reach out to any woman who does not yet know Him.
Our focus is to provide a variety of opportunities for women to be built up and encouraged in the Word of God and to fellowship with their sisters in the Lord.
The Opposite of the Proverbs 31 Woman
Newsletters - New!
View the February, 2016 newsletter
Sign up for future newsletters
Winter/Spring 2016 Women's Bible Study
A Woman of Virtue
– an 8-part series in Proverbs 31
A virtuous woman. How does God describe her and
where can she be found? Simple answer, In Christ!
Come and embrace the Proverbs 31 woman
God has placed within you.
The Tuesday morning study begins on Jan. 19, 2016 at 10am and will meet every other week (1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month).
The Thursday evening study begins on Jan. 21, 2016 at 7pm and will meet every other week (1st & 3rd Thursday of the month).
PLEASE BE ADVISED – Thursday Evening Parking: No one should park on the left side as you enter the lot of the HS Building – unauthorized vehicles will be towed, even after hours! For your own benefit, please park in the spots marked for CCS or the visitor spots in the back or on the street parking to avoid towing. Thank you!
View current study homework and messages:
We welcome you to join us throughout the year:
- Bible studies (taught by Karen Pulley, women of CCOB and guest speakers): Current Study | Archive
- Events such as dessert nights, retreats, breakfasts, luncheons (View Calendar)
- Prayer times - join us as we intercede on behalf of our nation, church, and families (More info)
- Mom's group - fellowship for moms of young children (More info)